Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 040101004
Fast, simple, cost-effective
For mounting of photovoltaics on flat roofs and ground areas.
If your are looking for the optimal solution for medium to large sized PV systems on flat surfaces, this system will convince you. The unique mark of the ConSole+ is the use of ballasting through the weight of gravel, quarry tiles or similar material, so that the roofing or the underground remain intact. This results in very easy planning, extremely short mounting times, and secure support. ConSole+ is made of 100% chlorine-free polyethylene, which gives the robust system longevity. At the same time, the slight weight and the stackable shape offer great advantages for logistics and warehousing and during installation. ConSole+ is stable and durable and stands out through especially easy handling.
- Flat-roof mounting, without anchoring, without damaging the roofing
- Also suitable for ground mounted installations Especially for landfills, rocky undergrounds and conversion sites
- Available for most sizes of solar modules
- Aerodynamic version support angle at 15° with wind deflector
- Free positioning of the modules
- Optimal load distribution without concentrated loads
- Complies with fire prevention measures according to DIN EN 13501-1:2010-01 class E
- Low product weight, depending on type between 7.9 and 9.9 kg