Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 030602002
Studer AJ 350-24
The AJ range consists of sine wave inverters that convert a battery's DC voltage into AC voltage, which can be used by all electrical appliances.
Features and Performances
- High and steady efficiency.
- Outstanding overload capabilities.
- Digital regulation and control by microprocessor.
- Electrical supply to any type of appliance.
- Full internal protection.
- Stand-by level adjustable from a very low threshold.
- Battery lifetime optimization (B.L.O.) function.
- 5 year warranty.
(-01) All AJ series devices are also available in 120Vac/60Hz (model -01).
E Certification standard
The AJs in 12 and 24Vdc are certified in accordance with the ECE-R 10 standard.
|Nominal battery voltage (V):||24|
|Input voltage range (V):||21,0 - 32,0|
|Continuous power @ 25°C (VA):||300|
|Power 30 min. @ 25°C (VA):||350|
|Power 5 sec. @25°C (kVA):||0,65|
|Cos:||0,1 - 1|
|Maximum efficiency (%):||94|
|Consumption: OFF / Stand-By / ON (W):||3,5|
|Output voltage (Vac):||230|
|Output frequency (Hz):||50|
|Dimensiones (mm):||142 / 163 / 84|
|Operating temperature range (°C):||-20° - +50°|
|max. DC input voltage (V):||45|
|Max. DC input electricity (A):||10|