Prices incl. 19 % VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time > 30 Workdays
- Order number: 030501035
Hoppecke 7 OpzS Solar.Power 1070
The new name from Hoppecke: 7 sun power VL 1070.
The sun | power V L single cell battery are vented stationary batteries with liquid electrolyte (diluted sulphuric acid). Due to the tubular plates technology sun | power V L batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy. The excellent cycling behaviour of HOPPECKE sun | power V L tubular plate batteries is based on the around protection of positive mass by using of gauntlets. HOPPECKE sun | power V L batteries are optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like solar or off-grid applications, in particular during PSoC1 operations. The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40736 part 1 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries. It is recommended to use HOPPECKE sun | power V L single cell batteries with HOPPECKE aquagen recombination system to reduce the number of water refill procedures to a minimum and following this even to reduce the maintenance costs. HOPPECKE single cells of the sun | power V L type series have a cycling expectancy of up to 1500 cycles with 80% depth of discharge. 1 Partial State of Charge
- Maximum cycle stability and durability, in particular during PSoC operations
- Highest reliability in power supply for remote off-grid applications
- Maximum efficiency with reduces charging factor
- Ready for use of optional electrolyte recirculation
- Quick and easy of electrolyte level and battery handling. Battery container made of impact-proof, highly translucente polypropylene housing and battery lid with integral handle
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance free. Optional use of "aguagen"
- Optimal environmental compatibility
|Discharge C100 (Ah):||1070|
|Discharge C10 (Ah):||801|
|Dimensiones (mm):||215 / 193 / 710|