Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 020301004
SMA SB 3600 TL-21
The Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partially shaded systems. Enjoy proven technology combined with intelligent ideas. Cutting-edge technology that sets the standard. Concepts you can count on. Details that are simply superior.
One of the greatest advantages of Webconnect is that data is transmitted directly from the inverter to Sunny Places and Sunny Portal - without the need for additional SMA devices.
- With the integrated Webconnect functions, you only need an Internet connection and a DSL router
- Sunny Places and Sunny Portal provide a clear overview of the PV system data
- Compare PV systems and exchange ideas with other system operators on the Sunny Places
Electrifying detail: Thanks to the higher, 750 volt maximum DC input voltage, often times one less module string is needed because more modules can be switched on in a series.
- Highly flexible design reduces cabling requirements
- Maximum efficiency of 97 percent ensures top solar yield
Greater flexibility in planning, implementing and solar harvest: The advantages of multi-string technology in the new transformerless Sunny Boy are also available in the 3 kW model.
- Optimal yield in partial shading and efficient operation of east/west arrays
- Two MPP trackers with expandable OptiTrac®* Global Peak operational control
- Optional: Single Tracker for complex or simple roof structures or as an add-on to existing PV plants
The wall mount has also been redesigned, and now allows you to attach the inverter easily by inserting it from above.
- Fast and professional attachment, even on walls that are not completely straight
- Popular anti-theft protection option available
Intelligent controls offer advantages in every situation: Thanks to its integrated grid management functions, the new Sunny Boy with Reactive Power Control offers universal deployment options and contributes to grid support.
- Fewer disconnections from the grid thanks to voltage reduction via reactive power
- Increased plant profitability
Sounds good: The new transformerless Sunny Boy works so efficiently that its cooling concept no longer requires the usual fan.
- The device is nearly silent
- Requires less service, saving time and money
|max. DC input voltage (W):||3880|
|max. DC input voltage (V):||750|
|MPP voltage (V):||175 - 500|
|Max. DC input electricity (A):||2 x 15|
|Number of MPP trackers:||2|
|Rated Power AC (W):||3680|
|Max. apparent AC power (VA):||3680|
|Rated power frequency (Hz):||50 / 60|
|Max. output AC (A):||16|
|Power factor at rated power:||1|
|Feed-on phases / connection phases:||1|
|Maximum efficiency (%):||97,0|
|Dimensiones (mm):||519 / 490 / 185|
|Operating temperature range (°C):||-25° - +60°|
|Self-consumption (at night) (W):||1|
|Protection index (IP):||65|