Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 030603012
SMA Sunny Island SI 6.0 H-12
PROVEN TECHNOLOGY NOW EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE
The Sunny Island has been installed more than 70,000 times worldwide. With the new generation, installers and PV system operators benefit from an even more user-friendly battery inverter.
- Lower system costs thanks to fewer components
- Faster installation and commissioning with a simple user interface
- Warranty period extended to 10 years
COMMUNICATIVE IN ALL AREAS
Thanks to its integrated user interface and standard WLAN and Ethernet interfaces, the Sunny Island can be immediately and easily configured and monitored via smartphones or tablets.
- Uses standard Ethernet and WLAN interfaces
- Webconnect for faster and easier PV system monitoring with Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
- Local monitoring via web interface
- Optimized data logging for maximum transparency, even without continuous online access
CAN BE USED FLEXIBLY IN PRIVATE HOMES AND COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES
The Sunny Island has maximum flexibility, from operation in remote off-grid areas to commercial or home energy management. It gives planners total freedom in the size and type of system, the battery and the type of energy generation. Works with self-consumption systems, battery backup systems and off-grid systems.
- Ideal for retrofits or modular expansions of single- and three-phase systems in the 1 to 30 kW range
- All lead-acid batteries and over 20 different lithium-ion batteries can be used
- Can be expanded with SMA Multicluster-Technologie for systems in the 20 to 300 kW range
Self-consumption systems in your own home:
As a core element in the SMA Flexible Storage System, the Sunny Island temporarily stores the solar power from the system. It automatically controls the power consumption in the home in conjunction with the intelligent Sunny Home Manager 2.0 energy manager. Solar power can then be used 24 hours a day – both in your home and in commercial enterprises.
Self-consumption systems fpr commercial enterprises:
The Sunny Island provides an efficient, safe and consistent electricity supply in commercial applications such as agricultural holdings, hotels, supermarkets and schools. It balances out load and demand peaks and takes on electricity supply during grid failures.
Its high protection class, wide temperature range and exceptional overload capacity always provide the kind of security in the electricity supply that is needed for off-grid use. Intelligent load and energy management ensures operation even in critical situations and allows any appliance to be switched on even in the event of high inrush currents or harsh ambient conditions.
|Nominal battery voltage (V):||48|
|Input voltage range (V):||41 - 63|
|Continuous power @ 25°C (VA):||4600|
|Power 30 min. @ 25°C (VA):||6000|
|Power 5 sec. @25°C (kVA):||11,0|
|Maximum efficiency (%):||95,8|
|Output voltage (Vac):||230|
|Output frequency (Hz):||50|
|Input frequency (Hz):||40 - 70|
|Dimensiones (mm):||467 / 612 / 242|