Prices incl. 19 % VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time > 30 Workdays
- Order number: 030501022
Hoppecke bloc solar.power 6V 5 OPzS 330
The bloc solar.power batteries are vented stationary batteries with liquid electrolyte (diluted sulphuric acid). Due to the tubular plates technology bloc solar.power batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy. The excellent cycling behaviour of HOPPECKE bloc solar.power tubular plate batteries is based on the around protection of positive mass by using of gauntlets. HOPPECKE bloc solar.power batteries are optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like solar and off-grid applications. Beside the comfortable check of the acid level and the easy to clean surface even the battery lid with integrated handles guarantees an easy and comfortable handling.
The shock resistant and highly translucent polypropylene container is resistant against all established cleansers and makes a comfortable electrolyte level check possible. The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40737 part 3 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries. It is recommended to use HOPPECKE bloc solar.power batteries with HOPPECKE aquagen recombination system to reduce the number of water refill procedures to a minimum and following this even to reduce the maintenance costs. HOPPECKE bloc solar.power product range has a cycling expectancy of up to 1400 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
- Maximum cycle stability and durability, in particular during PSoC operations
- Highest reliability in power supply for remote off-grid applications
- Quick and easy of electrolyte level and battery handling. Battery container made of impact-proof, highly translucente polypropylene housing and battery lid with integral handle
- Extremely extended water refill intervals up to maintenance free. Optional use of "aguagen"
- Optimal environmental compatibility
|Discharge C100 (Ah):||330|
|Discharge C10 (Ah):||252|
|Dimensiones (mm):||380 / 205 / 383|